Currently Under Revision and Edits
The-O Network Online (T-ONO for short) is a website dedicated to the Japanese content industry. This includes Japanese popular culture, animation (anime), figurines, comics (manga), movies, music, toys, and video games.
As a growing multi-million dollar international industry, Japanese pop culture has taken the world by storm, and The-O Network offers our readers the latest and hottest information through exclusive content including convention coverage, editorials, interviews, news, previews, and reviews.
Collectively as group, we are operated and managed by The-O Network LLP. and have been based in the United States since 2010.
Our most popular section, we provide exclusive interviews with some of the industry's hottest and most popular members including artists, animators, celebrities, directors, idols, popstars, producers, and musicians.
Interview with voice actress and idol singer Halko Momoi (桃井はるこ) who's nicknamed the "Queen of Akihabara".
Our second interview with pop singer May Nakabayashi (中林芽依) or best known as May'n (メイン).
Exclusive interview with voice actresses and singers Yui Horie (堀江由衣) and Eri Kitamura (喜多村英梨).
For a complete list, please visit our Interview Section.
Companies We've Worked With
As a popular online destination for fans of Japanese media, we've had the privilege of working alongside some of the best and most innovative companies and distributors in the industry.
These include in no particular order:
- Anime: Aniplex, FUNimation, VIZ Media, New People Entertainment
- Music: Dwango, Horipro, King Records, Sony Music Japan
- Video Games: Aksys Games, Capcom, NIS America, Rockin' Android, MangaGamer, JAST USA
If you would like to join the growing list of companies working with our website, please use our contact form.
We provide extensive event coverage across various mediums including written, audio, and video reports.
- Anime Expo [CA United States]
- Animelo Summer Live (Anisama) [Saitama, Japan]
- San Diego Comic-Con International [San Diego, CA United States]
- Comic Market (Comiket) [Tokyo, Japan]
- Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) [Los Angeles, CA United States]
- Evolution Championship Series (EVO) [Las Vegas, CA United States]
- FanimeCon [San Jose, CA United States]
- Game Developers Conference (GDC) [San Francisco, CA United States]
- New York Comic-Con / New York Anime Festival [New York, NY United States]
- Sakura-Con [Seattle, WA United States]
- WonderCon [San Francisco, CA United States]
An excerpt video of Japanese popsinger May'n at Anime Expo 2010 filmed by T-ONO staff.
Appearances and Mentions
- LA Weekly [Video of May'n's AX Performance, 2012]
- Inside AX (Anime Expo) [Best of Web Feature, 2011]
- Green Tea Graffiti [Interview with T-ONO Staff, 2010]
- Nico Nico Douga [Front Page Feature Billy Herrington Wrestling Event, 2009]
The-O Network has created one of the first online anime store directory that allows for users to add, rate, review, stores. With new stores appearing every year and the growing threat of counterfeit products, we are creating a community to allow customers to share their experiences. At the same time, retailers are given free publicity.
With an ever growing list of over 50 verified stores, we hope to create the largest anime store database online.
"Find, add, rate, review anime stores..."
In Progress Content...
These include popular artists and character designers for anime series, visual novel games, console video games to manga creators (mangaka).
Voice Actors (Seiyu)
The voices behind characters who bring them to life. Many voice actors also enjoy a favorable singing career.
T-ONO photographers also offer cosplay photoshoots.