Finally, after much anticipated waiting, fans are rejoicing for the 2nd season of Haganai (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai). Confirmed on the official Haganai Twitter account, production on the 2nd season has finally been green-lit. It will probably be at least a solid 6-months before we see the 2nd season airing on the Japanese broadcast channels, so it is still a ways off.
Seeing that Funimation and Niconico streamed the 1st season as it aired in Japan, we most likely will see a similar deal go down for the 2nd season.
For those who are not familiar with Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, it originated as a series of light novels that revolve around a transfer student named Kodaka and a girl named Yozora. The two decide to form a club called 'The Neighbors' Club', specifically designed for people who don't have very many friends.
Latest from Benjamin Chu
- Reki Kawahara, abec, Kazuma Miki Press Conference Anime Expo 2014
- XSEED transitions into Marvelous USA, while Father of PlayStation becomes AQL Director
- Reki Kawahara (川原 礫) Reception Q&A
- Gero Blaster: Cave Story Developer's Newest Game Revealed at BitSummit (UPDATE)
- Winter Wonder Festival 2013 Coverage