7 Trillion Girls at the Supermarket
Barcode Kanojo or Barcode Grilfriend is a new application developed by Cybird that allows iPhone and iPod Touch users to take pictures of barcodes and wind up with randomly generated girlfriends. There will be more than 7 trillion possible generated girls, which will test the size limits of harems everywhere.
Barcode Kanojo will be a free app and iPhone users can take part in the beta by visiting the official website this September. For now, players can register their email on the website to know exactly when they can access the beta. After downloading the beta, players can start their quest to "scan 'em all."
- Bandai Namco releases free copy of Tales of Phantasia on iOS
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy HD Arrives on iOS
- Gero Blaster: Cave Story Developer's Newest Game Revealed at BitSummit (UPDATE)
- Key Wishes Western Gamers a Happy 2013 With Official English Planetarian Release for iOS
- Tired of the P90X? Try the Otaku 90X